Welcome to my practice! If we have already spoken and set up an appointment time, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Forms
You can read these forms online but please print out the pages that require you to provide information or a signature and bring them to your first session. If we are meeting virtually, please scan the completed pages and return them via email in advance of our session.
Step 2: Link to Therapy Appointment
Therapy Appointment is the practice management platform for Birch River Wellness. It provides a secure, encrypted way for you to send emails, access video sessions, check on appointment dates and times, and retrieve receipts.
I will let you know when an email has been sent to you from Therapy Appointment with a link that allows you to set up a username and password. Please sign in as soon as possible because the link expires within 24 hours. To access Therapy Appointment at any time click the button below or go to portal.therapyappointment.com.
Step 3: Telehealth Session Instructions
If we are meeting virtually, please familiarize yourself with these instructions on how to access our HIPAA-compliant Zoom sessions.
- Starting 15 minutes before the appointment time you can log in for your session by going to portal.therapyappointment.com
- Enter the username and password you created in Step 2 above.
- When you navigate to your dashboard you will see the appointment date and time. Click on the “launch” icon to the right of the appointment information to begin the Zoom meeting.
- If you launch the session first you will be in the Zoom waiting room until I join the session and “admit” you. If I launch the session first, a system email is sent to you that includes a “one-time use” link that expires once the session completes. You can either use this link to log in for our session or join as directed above.
- If technical difficulties arise, feel free to text or call me at (312) 203-3405 and we can do some troubleshooting. If needed, we can always switch to a phone session.
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
“The beginning is always today.”
“And suddenly you know: It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of new beginnings.”